Your Journey to Wholeness Starts Here
Change is a process. Sometimes it’s hard. We are here to help.
CURRENT CLIENTS, please use the CLIENT ACCOUNTS menu tab above to access your client portal and pay your balance online.
Who We Are
We are licensed, professional, mental health counselors in Columbia, Maryland who can provide support, guidance, and the tools you need to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
We welcome all clients, regardless of their beliefs. As a Christian practice, our staff is committed to Jesus and His church. We seek to incorporate Biblical values into our own lives and into our work with clients. It is not necessary that our clients believe or practice the Christian faith, but it is important that our clients understand that our therapists do.
What We Do
Our services are available both In-Person and through Teletherapy
We Provide …
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marriage and Couple Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Classes and Seminars
- Guest Speakers & Retreat Leaders
We Treat …
- Abuse /Trauma
- Stress Management
What Makes Us Special
We are …
Our office is in Columbia, Maryland, and can be easily reached from Baltimore, DC, and the Western Maryland suburbs. See our map and directions here.
We also offer teletherapy, allowing you more flexibility for when and where you receive services.
Most health insurance companies will reimburse for outpatient mental health services under their Major Medical coverage. As a non-profit, 501(c)3, we are able to adjust our out-of-pocket costs according to a scale that takes into account a client’s total family size and family income.
Established in 1979, We have provided compassionate, therapeutic care to those in the Baltimore-Washington area for over 40 years. We work from a holistic model of wellness that promotes physical, emotional, interpersonal, and spiritual health. Our licensed professional counselors are equipped to help you become the person God designed you to be. Their clients rate them at 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Christian Counseling Associates, Inc. is an agent of change, enabling persons – through listening, using therapy skills, and applying principles of Scripture – to move away from obstacles and toward restoration to wholeness.
Healthier functioning in churches and communities, greater life satisfaction for individuals, couples, and families we serve.
Help Us Achieve Our Goals
Go to our blog page for …
Information & Inspiration
- In Memoriam, Joe C. PacificoJoe was always a kind and thoughtful person. He was personal and always had time to talk to you. Joe was passionate about mental health. He will be missed immensely. Andrea
- Can’t quite figure out what’s going on with your teen?Here are some tips to help you navigate the murky waters of parenting a teen …
- Is Christian Counseling an Oxymoron?Can one be a Bible-believing, evangelical Christian and receive mental health counseling? Can mental health counseling be done within a biblical framework?
- Tips to Enrich Your Mental HealthFeeling stressed? Here are some tips that well help give you peace …
- Losses Leading to RebirthSince the pandemic has started we have had a tremendous number of losses. Some of these are relatively small, like the loss of our usual routine. Some are larger, like the loss of being able to hug or even be with others. Some losses felt catastrophic as many of us had death, threat to income, insecure futures to deal with.