Licensed Therapist Application
Join our Team. There is no better time to build your case load than NOW!
Advantages of working for CCA …
Christian Counseling Associates, Inc. in Columbia, MD (CCA) is currently looking for full-time mental health therapists who are fully licensed as LCPCs, LCSWs or Psychologists.
As an employee of CCA, you would receive the following advantages:
- CCA’s services are in high demand as we seek to serve the myriad of clients who need help in this difficult time, affording you ample opportunity to fill your caseload while offering relative control over the number of clients seen.
- Therapists set their own schedules within the office hours provided, allowing them a large degree of autonomy over their time. Our administrative staff will assist counselors in determining the best times to gain an active client load.
- We are growing our impact in the local community, working with those who are underinsured, allowing our therapists a larger breadth of opportunity.
- Our administrative team uses both ©ClientMatch and their 40-plus combined years of experience connecting people to ensure a greater fit between the client’s needs and the therapist’s training and skills.
- You will be part of a multi-faceted, well-trained, and highly experienced team that is optimally sized for collaboration, consultation, support, and encouragement.
- We provide both in-person and certified TeleTherapy, offering both clients and clinicians greater flexibility in schedule and work environment.
- At the client’s request, our therapists have the opportunity to integrate biblical principles in their treatment practices.
- We serve everyone who seeks our services and will only refer to other agencies when the client’s needs and desires are beyond our scope and availability.
- Our therapists use TherapyNotes – our EMR system – streamlining and systematizing documentation that can be accessed at CCA and from remote-work locations.
- Professional liability insurance provided.
- Status as a W-2 employee.
- Part B Professional development CEs provided.
- CCA offers the following benefits: Dental insurance; short and long-term disability coverage with a $10,000 life insurance policy; on-the-job training in resources; worker’s compensation; the opportunity to contribute to both a 403(b) retirement plan and AFLAC supplemental insurance; and if requested, an annual membership to BJ’s buying club.
We offer a competitive compensation based on a fee-for-service schedule.
Our Mental Health Client Management Consultants handle most of the administrative duties (i.e., billing, collections, insurance claims, insurance panel credentialing, and the client’s intake paperwork), optimizing your ability to focus solely on therapeutic responsibilities.
A Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist will have earned a graduate degree in one of the mental health disciplines and will possess a license to practice that professional discipline.
The professional employee will provide assessment, diagnostic and psychotherapeutic services to CCA’s clients. He/She will be responsible to keep adequate client records according to accepted standards, and to make those records available for release upon authorization of the client and with the approval of CCA’s Executive Director. He/She will not be responsible for billing or fee collection but will be expected to cooperate with CCA’s support staff in seeking payment of delinquent accounts. He/She will make him/herself available to scheduled appointments with CCA clients for a minimum of twenty-five (25) hours per week, exclusive of time spent in staff meetings. Such times will be coordinated with other staff members so that space will be available.
The professional employee will attend and participate in CCA’s regular staff meetings twice per month. Each staff meeting provides 1 hour of group supervision to the professional staff at no cost to the employee. These hours qualify as Category B continuing education hours for purposes of state license renewal. Staff meetings are scheduled for the first and third Fridays of each month from 4:10 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Employees will be notified of exceptions to this schedule. An employee should speak to the Director if he/she is not able to attend a staff meeting.
EMERGENCY PAGING AVAILABILITY
He/She will, in rotation with other therapists, be responsible to monitor CCA’s emergency paging service during evenings, weekends and holidays.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
As per our clients’ expectations, the professional employee will sign a document affirming that he/she is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Christian Counseling Associates, Inc. as stated in the Articles of Incorporation of CCA, Inc. Article III.
If you have a Google account, you can upload your resume here. If not, you can email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any difficulty accessing the forms below, use a different browser.